Fire Rated Access Panel KRP-250FR (Non-Insulated) General Scope –
The KRP-250 is a non-insulated Fire Rated Access Panel and rated by Underwriters Laboratories for 1.5 hours “B” label in a wall, and may be used in 2-hour fire rated wall assembly.
24×24 RU Fire Rated Access Panels (Non-Insulated)
Wall/Ceiling Opening H x W in. 24 3/8 x 24 3/8
Most access panels are designed for privacy and easy access to areas behind walls or ceilings while fire rated access panels are specifically manufactured with compliance to fire safety standards.
Choosing the right fire rated access panel will be very useful in case of fire outbreaks. When making a product choice, always refer to standards from the National Fire Protection Association to figure out what panel works best for a given area.
1. Frame shall be 4 pieces welded 16 gauge steel.
2. The door shall be 16 gauge steel.
3. Hinge shall be exposed, continuous piano hinge.
4. Door shall have automatic closure, be self-latching and contain interior latch release.
5. Latches shall be spring-loaded sliding bolt type, keyed paddle latch, all keyed alike. The door can be prepared for a rim cylinder lock.
6. Finish shall be prime coat of rust inhibitive electrostatic powder, baked white enamel. Stainless steel doors shall have #4 satin finish.
WEIGHT 20.5 lbs
FIRE-RATED ACCESS PANEL INSTALL IN SHEETROCK, MASONRY, TILE OR PLASTER.
Contact us here to take advantage of our great offers. Let’s start a project together today!