General Scope of KRP-250FR – Fire Rated Access Door (Non-Insulated)
The KRP-250 is non-insulated and rated by Underwriters Laboratories for 1.5 hours “B” label in a wall, and may be used in 2 hour fire rated
1. Frame shall be 4 piece welded 16 gage steel.
2. Door shall be 16 gage steel.
3. Hinge shall be exposed, continuous piano hinge.
4. Door shall have automatic closure, be self-latching and contain interior latch release.
5. Latches shall be spring loaded sliding bolt type, keyed paddle latch, all keyed alike. The door can be prepared for a rim cylinder lock.
6. Finish shall be prime coat of rust inhibitive electrostatic powder, baked white enamel. Stainless steel doors shall have #4 satin finish.
FIRE-RATED ACCESS DOOR INSTALL IN SHEET ROCK, MASENRY, TILE OR PLASTER.