TIPIT Hospital Tips deters patients or inmates from harming themselves by hanging objects from the hinge.
– Prevents objects from being attached to top of hinge (ligature-resistant)
– Made from durable, high-tech polymer
– Securely fastens to door frame header
– Works for retrofit or new applications
– Fits most other brands of geared continuous hinges
– TIPIT Hospital Tips Includes #10 Torx- SST security screw(s)
- Black – for dark bronze anodized hinges
- Gray – for clear anodized hinges
For use in:
- Correctional facilities
- Other institutions
[TIPIT C] (G or B)
For SELECT concealed geared continuous hinges (excluding SL71). Mounts on surface of frame, above the hinge. Retrofit applications: Fits above SELECT brand and most other brands of concealed geared continuous hinges.
Includes small TIPIT® and one (1) Torx® security screw.
[TIPIT L] (G or B)
For SL21 and SL57 full surface hinges, SL53 and SL54 half surface hinges, SL41 swing clear hinges and SL71 concealed safety hinges. Mounts on surface of frame, above the hinge. Retrofit applications: Fits above SELECT brand and most other brands of full surface, half surface, swing clear and concealed
safety geared continuous hinges.
Includes large TIPIT® and two (2) Torx® security screws.