Access doors shall be Karp Type DSC-2 l 4M as manufactured by Karp Associates, Inc., Melville, N.Y.
Sizes shall be as indicated on the drawings.
1. Frame shall be 16 gage steel and door shall be 14 gage steel.
2. Flange of frame shall be one-piece construction, 1.00″ wide.
3. Door and trim shall have radius comers.
4. Hinge shall be pin type, spring loaded malting door removable.
5. Locks shall be flush and screwdriver operated with steel can and studs, or shall be key operated cylinder lock with automatic dust shutter.
6. Masonry anchor straps can be included on frames if specified.
7. Finish shall be prime coat of rust inhibitive electrostatic powder, baked white enamel. Stainless steel shall have No. 4 satin polish finish.
*When hinge side is greater than 48″, door shall have a continuous piano hinge for rigidity.